diumenge, 17 de maig del 2009

ORAL PRESENTATION

Good morning everybody! My name is Paula Omedes Rigau and I'm a student at Casa Nostra School. I live in Malianta, near Banyoles.
Today I want to talk you about Los Angeles.
Do you know that L.A it's a place that a lot of toursim like to go on holiday time?


First I will start were is L.A. Los Angeles is situated in the USA, specifically in the state of California. California is next to the Pacific Ocean. It's only a 150 quilometres of Mexico.


Then I will go on the city. Los Angeles it's a city where you can find diversion, work, culture ... The most famous town in L.A is Hollywood wich is the city of the CINEMA. There you can find a lot of famous directors, actors and actriss.


Finally I will tolk about the type of people who live there. The Area Matropolitan of L.A have got 16 milion people who live there. Many famous that they are dedicate on the world of entertainment, live there. The houses are very big and you have to pay a lot of money.



To finish, I'd like to say one interesting think Los Angeles have got 22 sisters cities of the Sisters Cities International, Inc.