dilluns, 25 de maig del 2009

OBSERVATION MY ORAL PRESENTATION

NAME AND TOPIC: Observation your oral presentation! My topic, Los Angeles

PRESENTATION:
Did you use any resources? Yes I used my resources but not much because my parents were there 3 years ago and they gave me some information but I went to Wikipedia too.
Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes I think, because I want to put funny and interesting information .


BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT:
Did you look at the audience most of the time? Yes I did!
Did oyu read from your notes? No because I didn't pick up my paper and I only used some pictures.
Did you do any movement to hold the attention of your audience? I don't know, I allways were smiling.

STRUCTURE:
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes I did it!
Did you use discourse markets to make your ideas more clear? Yes in my writing I did it, but In my oral presentation I think that I've only said some but not much.


CONTENT:
Did you introduce interesting, New information to your audience? Yes I did it, but not much.
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the Internet/books..? Yes, I picked up some information in the wikipedia, and my parents book.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? More original!


LANGUAGE:
Did you use check your grammar? Yes I did.
Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No, only expressions.
Did you use sentence linkers? Yes I did.
Did you use fillers? Yes, in my opinion, a lot of!


PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION:
Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Did you check this? My vocabulary were not very difficult.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I'd change my tone of voice and I spoke with breaks and interruptions.


SELF-EVALUATION:
You are your teacher! What mark did you get??;-) I think that I'd get a 7,5